Back to blog
Learn to succeed in government contracting-virtual bootcamp
The federal government spends more than $500 billion annually on government contracting. When you factor in state and local government contracts, the industry is growing by leaps and bounds. But how do you get your foot in the door and establish yourself at the local, state and federal level?
Hutch and Drake Strategy & Associates are offering a 7-week virtual bootcamp to teach you the strategies to get top government executives interested in meeting with you and win government contracts.
Things to know:
- The session runs June 6th through July 25th
- Virtual classes every Tuesday 12:30-1:30pm EST
- There is no class the week of July 4th
- $895 total cost for all sessions and materials (Check out our LinkedIn for a coupon code for $200 off)
- Registration closes May 22nd
What to read next
The ultimate annual strategic planning playbook: How to set visionary priorities and make the most of your time every year.